At JD Coussens, we have been helping residents of Davenport, Iowa, and the Quad Cities area with full-service home remodeling since 1990. We understand that remodeling your home is a stressful time and work closely with the customer to ensure the project is completed to their expectations. Here is what you can expect when working with the JD Coussens team:
- Pre-planning meeting – During this meeting we discuss your project goals, take measurements and photos and discuss your initial budget.
- Conceptual plans and proposal – Once we understand the scope of the project, we draw up 3D renderings and provide you an initial project proposal giving the specifics about what you can expect during the remodeling process.
- Plan modifications / pricing – The next step in the process is gathering customer input about the initial plans. Our team will modify the plan and provide a pricing estimate for the project based on the changes.
- Job site visit – After the plans are finalized, you will meet the sales rep, project estimator and any necessary subcontractors at the job site to discuss the plans.
- Final pricing – When all final changes are made, a detailed proposal is provided and a deposit for a portion of the work is paid.
- Demolition – On the pre-determined start date, the fun really begins as the team clears away the area to be remodeled.
- Remodeling – The remodeling process is where we create your dream space adding all the little details that will personalize it to your tastes.
- Final walk through – At the conclusion of remodeling, the project manager and the client walk through the space with a detailed check list verifying all work is completed to expectations. Final payment is made after approval of project
- Enjoy your new space – After the project is completed, you will be able to rest easy with a one-year warranty for all work completed.
Are you considering a remodeling project? Contact the experts at JD Coussens Remodeling to design the space of your dreams!